Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Beautiful Girl and a very talented Uncle Jase!


Jason had an assignment for school and decided to use my beautiful girl as his model! I absolutely love how the pictures turned out. Great job Jase! I may have to hire you in the future!











9 comments:

Amy said...

I am trying to catch up on all these posts! She realy is beautiful and I love those pics!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! The shots really don't seem as bad once you find out you are pregnant! I am still hoping for twins!!! Good Luck on the 23rd!

And St George looked fun! Wasn't it nice to experience some warm weather. Spring needs to get here now!

Last but not least, I would love to be able to view your blog still. So you better invite, but I guess I understand if you don't want a crazy like me peek in on your life! amyjensen13 at yahoo dot com!

ishybeanie said...

thanks for the long posts I always enjoy seeing what you all are up to. Cutest little girl ever

Jasons blog said...

awe thanks aim!! i would love to work for you agian!

Miles and Bex said...

First of all..Congrats on the good news! I am so happy for you guys! The pics are beautiful. Jase did an awesome job! I am excited to see if you are having twins! Make sure to add me to your private blog list!

Tyney Family said...

Yippee! Wahoo! Congrats! I'm so happy for you...Sorry I'm just getting caught up on all the new posts you put up but I was so excited about the pregnancy news I had to express my feelings about that first. Mylie is absolutly gorgeous. I love the pictures, Jason did a very good job. St. George looks like a lot of fun. I'm ready for warm weather. Happy LATE Birthday Jeff! And of course with me being your biggest fan, I'm sure I already got the invite...but just in case. tyneyfamily@hotmail.com.

And Congratulations again!!!!

Bellblogging said...

Wow those are so cute. He did a great job. Maybe we will all have to hire him! I din't know you were going to private! Congrats on the babies??? HOPEFULLY!! Looks like a great time in St. George!

Weston said...

those are GREAT pictures...jason did a great job. But it is easier when you have such a cute subject.

melynda said...

melkill@hotmail.com, i would love to stay on!!

Draper's said...

Super cute pictures!!! Yeah for your pregnancy!!! I am glad you had a great time in St. George.