Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The results are in !!!!!!!!!!

As the nurse put it, we have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are pregnant. The bad news is that you will have to continue your progesterone shots for the next 6 weeks! That is not bad news to me. We do this everytime and it is way easier to do shots knowing that you are doing it for a sweet little baby growing inside of you. Up until this point all shots are just hoping to become pregnant. Now that we know that we are, the shots seem like nothing (almost)! Needless to say, we are SO EXCITED! My HCG levels were a little high and the nurse said that there is "definately a possibility" of having twins! Either way, I can't wait to see the heartbeat or heartbeats. That moment definately makes it more real! We will be going back up to the U on the 23rd for a viablility ultrasound. This is where they will count heartbeats and measure everything to see if it is likely to be a viable pregnancy. Yeah! Thanks again to everybody for all your support! We definitely have enjoyed the love coming from all of our family and friends! Here goes pregnancy # 4, due date November 11th!

10 comments:

kristy clark said...

YEA!!!!

ishybeanie said...

I can't wait to see your newest addition to our family

The Nortons said...

YAHOO! Congratulations!

Veronica said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is awesome news. I was so happy to see you saturday and hear it from your mouth. Love how open you are! Bring on the babies - I am praying for twins! Why not have double the fun and your kids are so cute why not have two that look the same or different

pandhwykstra said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! I will need to call you to properly express my excitement. talk to you soon! Love you guys!

Weston said...

So great!!! And I'm still banking on three. :-)

nathan and ann said...

Best news ever. Congratulagions! We will be waiting to hear how many.

Mandi said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more after the 23rd.... :)

Julianna said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited for you!!!