I just figured out how to go private and will be doing it just for peace of mind. Please leave a comment here with your email if you still want to follow my blog. Even my family and close friends leave your email so that I can make sure I have your current email addresses.
22 comments:
Momsyut2@gmail.com
Those pictures of Mylie are adorable,it's hard to go wrong with such a cute little girl.
ishybeanie@gmail.com
katieandbillnorton@gmail.com
I have to agree that those pictures are darling. Way to go Jason, I am impressed!
don't forget me
nettifer@comcast.net
Amy,
This is Sara Wade....do you remember me? So, I found your blog through Amy Jensen's. I have totally wondered what you have been up to over the years. I am really out of the loop of things since we moved 5 years ago. Your kids are darling, it has been so much fun looking at your blog and catching up a bit on your life. Are you still using your nurse skills? I would love to keep in touch if you don't mind add me to your list if you go private...sarajwade@hotmail.com. Hope you are all doing well.
Congrats...on the pregnancy that is so awesome, I am so excited for you.
Hey lady! Count me in: me_mandi77@hotmail.come
We need to get together again soon and do a girls thing or let the kids play at the park soon. Spring is on the way!!!!!!
jylaire@hotmail.com
You've been having tons of fun, Congrats on being prego. Nicollebeckstrand5@hotmail.com
meags34@hotmail.com
how exclusive of ya :-)
westonclark@gmail.com
Way cute pictures!! I would love to be counted in our e-mail is thkjones@yahoo.com. You will be so glad you went private I am. Then I can post more info for my own books.
missyackerson@hotmail.com
nathan.annclark@gmail.com
I would love to be on the list if that is ok. Congrats on being pregnant! I am excited for you. cassiesgarner@yahoo.com
I hope you let me in...sometimes this is the only way I get to keep up with you :) niknja7@comcast.net
Hey Amy. I am a lurker and would love to still read your blog. Congrat's on your pregnancy! You are such a trooper.
-Jenny Cooper (Jylaire's sis-in-law)
Sorry- forgot the email address...
jencoop_447@hotmail.com
Put me on the list!!! Moeal@yahoo.com
Yes please!
jsnsl@hotmail.com
Hi Amy,
My email is kathctay@gmail.com, I know you probably have it, but I just wanted to make sure, so I can still look at your cute blog.
woodruffcrew@comcast.net - count me in girl!! Those pics are super..
dougheathermax@yahoo.com
Post a Comment