Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cancun......a little late!

After a wonderful offer from my mom and dad to watch the kids while we vacationed, here we are in Cancun enjoying the sun, sand and alone time! What better present could you give your kids, really? Thank you so much mom and dad! This was a much needed break before the whole IVF experience!



We had a great time eating when we wanted to eat, what we wanted to eat and without a child or two on our laps! We also had fun swimming, body surfing, laying out, reading books, sleeping and just being together and able to talk without interruption!

Jeff showing his strength! I know, what a dork, but a lot of other tourists copied us right after telling us what a great idea it was! How nerdy all us people are!


Us at Chichenitza! This was a fun day! What an amazing place. I loved looking at all the ruins and marveling at the work that must have gone into creating them all. Although I loved this day, I am glad that every other day of our trip was spent relaxing.



A friend we made at the ruins! He was huge!






The Cenote we stopped at on the way to Chichenitza! How beautiful!





Thanks Jeffy for taking the time to go on a fantastic vacation with me! I have missed you since you have been in school and will miss you again when you go back. This was a much needed break and I am glad that it all worked out so well! I love you tons! Thanks again mom and dad! You guys are the best!





4 comments:

Amy said...

Ahhh, did I already say that I am jealous of you kidless vacation? I am glad you got away. You deserve. Especially before getting ready to do IVF for the 4th time! I love your swimsuit too (or is it just a tank top) Is it a modbe?

You guys may be nerds, but I like the picture too!

The Nortons said...

What a perfect trip! Looks like so much fun.

ishybeanie said...

looks way fun, it is so nice to take a trip from reality.

kristy clark said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you two had fun.