Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update!!!!!!!!!

First off, sorry to anybody who has been waiting for this news. Well, finally yesterday, after a very nerve racking weekend, we went in for the viability scan. We both were really hoping for twins and I really was afraid that I was going to be disapointed if it was only one. As the docter looked at the ultrasound he didn't say much at first. He is a little wierd so this wasn't way out of the norm but still, come on, say something. Then he says, "well...........I am sure that you have one healthy pregnancy." What a weird comment and a weird way to say it. It was so slow and drawn out we didn't know what to expect. In the end he said everything looks great and it is just one. Both Jeff and I admitted to feeling, first, excitement to see the little heart beating, second, slight disappointment that it was only one, then third, about 5 minutes later, relief that it was only one. :) We are both so excited! I really haven't been too sick or tired which is great but not really reassuring when you want to be sure you are still pregnant. Thanks again to all of your for all of your love and support!

16 comments:

Chelsea said...

yaaaah I'm so excited congrats I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!

Weston said...

And here I was hoping for three. :-( Well Congrats! More room for that little one to grow strong and beautiful like your other two.

nathan and ann said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. One at a time is probably a little easier anyway. Best of wishes!
Nathan and Ann

The Nortons said...

Oh Amy, I am so glad to hear that! I was getting a little nervous as I was checking to see an update yesterday. So exciting! Thanks again for the fun party. Cole and Drew had a blast and still talk about it all the time.

Veronica said...

Congrats on a healthy baby, but sorry it isn't two. Sounds like your doc was just tryng to be sure before saying anything. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months! And I'm so with you on the need to "feel" more pregnant. I was a nut case over analyzing every symptom for weeks. After three perfect U/S I'm now finally convinced that things will be okay. But sometimes when I don't feel as sick as I had the day before, I freak out a little. I'm so happy for you guys!

Becki said...

hurray amy! I have been checking your blog to see what the news was! I couldn't be happier for you! woo hoo!

Mandi said...

Yippee! I too have been checking the blog for the update. I am so thrilled for you all! I can't wait to hear how all is going and how you progress. What a lil miracle. :)

ishybeanie said...

Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, I can't wait to see your cute little belly this summer when we come home.

Draper's said...

Wahoo!! I am so excited for you!!!

Jylaire said...

We are super excited for you and the little munchkin! Hopefully we'll see you later this week!

Tyney Family said...

Yippee! Congrats, that is very exciting news. Thanks for the update.

Amy said...

Yay! I have been waiting for the news! Congratulations! Having 1 at a time is definitely easier! I hope everything continues to go well!

Heather Jones said...

Congrats you guys that is so great you have a healthy baby!! I am glad you have not been too sick it makes it easier to be a mom to the other two!! Good luck!!

Paul said...

We are so pleased and excited about our new grandson. DAD

Wade Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am glad that you are feeling well too. That is awesome that you are still working, I would love a job at an outpatient center. As for me I was working for Vista Care in Arizona I case managed for a few years and then just did phone triage the last two years. I am not currently working here in Texas becasue I have no one with the kids and Ryan's schedule is so crazy. I still need to figure out my license here. It's nice to be able to stay at home but I do miss working at times...I am afraid I am forgetting everything. Glad you are pregnant and all is well with your cute family!

Debbie Ingles said...

That is so exciting...Congrats!!!