
Ethan and his preschool class got to go to the flower patch for a fieldtrip. They had so much fun! I never would have thought of this idea and the kids had a great time making flower arrangements. I was on bed rest during this time so Jeff had the pleasure of accompanying the kids! I'm so glad he brought the camera and captured all the moments I missed!

This is Mylie's new "pretty" smile! She is very proud of her arrangement! Not bad eh?

Ethan and his best preschool buddy Mason and of course Mylie!

Ethan showing off his beautiful arrangement. I would have to say that I am very impressed. They were so cute when they came home and ran straight to my bed and said that they had made them for me!

All tuckered out. One day Ethan asked me to turn the heat up so that he could put his feet on the vent. I was making dinner and when I turned around there he lay! What a cutie!
2 comments:
what a nice daddy
what a cool idea...your kiddos did a great job!
Post a Comment