
Here is my 2 year old cutie! We had a great Dora Fiesta at our house to celebrate the occasion! Thanks everyone for coming and for bringing lots of fantastic gifts. Mylie has enjoyed them all immensely! I absolutely love this little girl! I think that everybody should have the chance to have a little girl in their family. She is so sweet and loving and a joy to be around! She knows how to count to 12, some of her ABC's, twinkle twinkle, she talks very well and even knows a knock knock joke that she repeats frequently throughout the day. If anyone is crying she gets very concerned and pats them and says "don't cry, it's okay" over and over again. I love her so much and cannot imagine life without her!

These two have always been cute together but lately it has become even more of a bond. I love when they don't know that I am watching and Ethan strokes her hair or gives her a kiss on her head! He is so sweet to her most of the time and always protects her. She, in return, would follow him anywhere and do anything he tells her to do! I love these kids! I am so thankful to have them both!

Mylie in her cute rocking chair Grandma gave her for Christmas.

Mylie was done taking pictures and would only agree to one more if the monkey could be in it! She is so stubborn at times! I wonder where she gets that from?

Pinata time! Way to go Ethan!

She loves all of her gifts! This is a medical set and baby that she got from Grandma and Grandpa Frazier.

She also loves her new Dora undies and prefers to wear them on the outside of her clothes! I think it is a great new look! What do you all think?
12 comments:
She is so cute. It is nice that your kids get along so well. And I can't believe she is 2 already. It really seems like we just started at Vista Care yesterday...
Love the makeup pic too!
I can not believe that baby is two years old!! Seems like just yesterday I was at your house and she was tiny. PRECIOUS!! I'm jealous of your trip to Cancun. That looks so fun! I hope the IVF goes well this time. I am anxious to hear! And I love that you are documenting it this time because it's so enlightening. Ethan's (my Ethan) preschool teacher and her hubby have been trying for 2 years to have a baby and have done everything BUT IVF. Now they are thinking about that as a last resort. She and I talked quite a bit about her woes today and I said I have a friend who is doing it for a 4th time. Mind if I send her your way if she has questions? She is the cutest lady. Why is it that the people who make the best parents have such a terrible time having babies?! Not fair.
She's two?!! Wow, I guess that I should not be so shocked since Drew just turned two also, but I can't believe how fast they grow up! She is adorable. You have such a cute family!
I can;t believe that little Mylie is already 2! We just love her! Happy Birthday My!
Happy birthday mylie! sorry we missed it, we wish we could have been there!
she is getting so big and is the cutest thing i have ever seen. happy birthday little girl
Happy Birthday Mylie! Wow, two already, time fly's. She is so cute! I have to keep my make up out of Shay's reach as well, her favorite is the blush. Your pictures of Cancun made me so JEALOUS! Ty and I went there on our Honeymoon and I loved Chechen Itza. I could never remember the name of it and always called it Chicken Pizza. HAha. You made me realize how badly I NEED A VACATION!
Happy Birthday Mylie! Love the Cancun pictures!! Mylie is so stinkin cute with the make up.
Happy B-day Mylie, Wow time flies i can't believe she is two. She is such a doll, always full of smiles.
Happy Birthday Mylie! I still picture you pregnant with her. It has been awhile.
Why do you always have to parade your darling kids around all the time? It is making me jealous! :-) At least she's my niece and your little guy is my nephew...guess that will have to do.
BTW - I look super fat in that picture that I am in the background - gross.
She's TWO? Holy Cow I've been gone long. She's cute.
Post a Comment